Mail form broke!
Mike Coombes
2007-02-01 13:49:17 UTC
I have a mail response form on
http://www.albionart.co.uk/html/contact.html which worked just fine
until I changed the mail recipient due to staff changes. since then,
it's broken. It seems that the submit button is directing to the page
http://www.albionart.co.uk/scripts/index.html rather than the
FormHandler.php file.

Where am I going wrong?

Mike
Mike Coombes
2007-02-05 12:33:16 UTC
I tried everything. I even upgraded to NOF10.

Now I'm getting a 620 error code. I've tried republishing via nof, i
tried clearing out my local publish and republishing locally then
uploading via ftp... still get the error.

HELP!
Mike
Mike Coombes
2007-02-05 13:03:10 UTC
Published in debug mode and I get the following:

[Error 620] XML file
'/home/mcoombes/web-root/scripts/FormsHandler1170342474953.xml.php' does
not exist. This may be a publishing problem. Please republish your site
and try again.

Republished every way I know how.

HELP!! (again)