News Compon ent - NOF9
TomH
2007-03-27 19:49:49 UTC
Hi all:
Anyone have an active site, in-use, NEWS component I could take a look at?
Not a demo.

Thanks,

TomH
Mike Coombes
2007-03-28 06:09:24 UTC
http://www.nickiefleming.com/html/latest_interview.php
TomH
robert_b
2007-03-28 15:48:06 UTC
www.northstarmultimedia.com
TomH
TomH
2007-03-28 22:12:38 UTC
Post by TomH
Anyone have an active site, in-use, NEWS component I could take a look at?
Not a demo.
Thanks,
TomH
Thanks to both of you. Two different approaches and both appear to be
working very well. In fact the two examples confirm what I was headed
for but was not sure how it would work out for the two sites I will use
the component with.

Thanks,

TomH