Windows Media Player
mkf
2007-10-29 22:23:24 UTC

I'm creating a page with several WMP plug ins but when the page opens all
the video's start at the same time. I want the players to start in the off
position and then the view can click to start each video on their own. Can
someone point me to instructions on how to do this? If it is in the user
guide, I'm not finding it.

I did see the earlier post from Chip where Nancy O suggested going to the
hmtl button for the player and adding autostart=false. I thought great!
But when I do it I can only insert before the tag or after. Either way I
just get the words autostart=false appearing either above or below my player
on the page. And of course they are still starting at the same time. Am I
missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.

************************************
The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you
from the mirror every mornin'
Nancy O
2007-10-30 17:48:43 UTC
Too posibile solutions. Use direct links to videos instead of embedding
players. Or, hard code in notpad or a text editor and paste the embed code
into NOF text box with Ctrl+T.

http://www.mediacollege.com/video/streaming/embed/

--Nancy O.
Alt-Web Design & Publishing