AllWeb menu..How do you add a page without messing up all the menubar links ?
Tony M
2009-04-07 07:16:17 UTC
AllWeb menu..How do you add a page without messing up all the menubar links ?

Have allmost got there. I can create a working menu (somtimes) my main problem is (while I'm testing) is how do you add an extra page or two to the menu bar without messing up all the existing links on the menu ??
Chuck «BeyondFusion»
2009-04-07 12:50:09 UTC
Menu items in AWM are independant of each other.

Adding another one has no effect on the ones already there.

Can you explain your problem further?
--
Chuck Joslin
BeyondFusion.com - Your Fusion Community