Google Widget
robert_b
2007-08-15 20:30:21 UTC
Anything rumoured for a NOF friendly Google Maps widget? WebAssist has a
nice one for Dreamweaver that I use but it would be not to retro some of my
NOF sites with it.
Nancy O
2007-08-15 20:43:57 UTC
I use this to create Xml site maps for Google. It makes Html site maps too.
Very efficient on-line tool.

http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

--Nancy O.
Alt-Web Design & Publishing
www.alt-web.com
NOF sites with it.
robert_b
2007-08-15 20:45:58 UTC
Hi Nancy...
Yep, I use something similar from Sothink...but, I meant something like
this...

http://www.webassist.com/professional/products/productdetails.asp?PID=132
NOF sites with it.
Nancy O
2007-08-15 21:34:46 UTC
Yes. I know Web Assist. There are tons of DW extensions available by 3rd
party vendors. Which is one reason DW is such a great html/code editor.

Back in the early days of NOF, a few 3rd party vendors developed optional
widgets for NOF too. But that list has shrunk as NOF bundled so many things
into its own software. Personally, I would like to see fewer bundled
widgets because I don't use half the stuff anyway.

--Nancy O.
Alt-Web Design & Publishing
www.alt-web.com
Post by robert_b
Anything rumoured for a NOF friendly Google Maps widget? WebAssist has a
nice one for Dreamweaver that I use but it would be not to retro some of
my
Post by robert_b
NOF sites with it.