New Article Hyperlinking
robert_b
2007-01-19 17:24:24 UTC
Ok...I set up a news feature on my website but in the text body I have a URL
that I want to hotlink. I tried to code the text with a href but it only
showed the code. Do you know how? Also, I was trying to modify the admin
properties and untoggle AUTHOR and that field still shows up mandatory for a
new article. Is this a bug?
robert_b
2007-01-19 17:28:49 UTC
Post by robert_b
properties and untoggle AUTHOR and that field still shows up mandatory for
a new article. Is this a bug? " I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE SCRIPTS FOLDER
:)