cant create profile with news component
chrisbiggs
2007-04-01 12:32:08 UTC
Can any one please advise
When I try and publish a page with the news Component I get a message that
say " could not create file news132323232.xml

Many thanks

Chris
Daniel Hilton
2007-04-10 11:30:31 UTC
Post by chrisbiggs
Can any one please advise
When I try and publish a page with the news Component I get a message that
say " could not create file news132323232.xml
I have checked one of my sites that uses the news component but can only find a
News1173791482531.xml.php file in the scripts directory -

I have noticed varying opinion on checking, in the publish menu, the news
component - some say that is only needed for the older version of NOF, I use
NOF10. I'm not sure why that should be so..

I assume you have created the correct directories and have write permission etc.

Dan.
chrisbiggs
2007-04-23 12:49:18 UTC
sorted

I uninstalled NOB 9 reinstalled with virus software of firewall of etc ,
( disconnected internet) reloaded worked fine, remember to save you sites
before doing this templates with all assets

Chris