Publishing
Duane
2007-03-02 05:43:38 UTC
One particular NOF project is a problem. Whenever I publish "changed
assets only", it always re-publishes the entire website. I've tried
unchecking the box, then publish the entire site, saving it, then
re-published changes only, but it still publishes the entire site.

Ideas?

Thanks!
Duane
Thanks!
unknown
2007-03-15 08:58:13 UTC
Do you have any components checked in the Publish/Components menu? I've
recently written a component of my own, and it post-processes each page, and
they are all published even when only 'changed' pages is the selected option
(or at least I've assumed that my component is the cause of this!)

Bernard