Forms Handler Component field length problem
Colin
2007-03-30 20:27:26 UTC
An amendment to my previous post

I am having a problem with the Form component: I set up a form to send me comments through email (to
avoid those pesky spammers). Everything works fine, except that the Comments field seems to be limited
in length to about 200 characters. A message longer than that generates a “Value too long” error message.
Any solutions or is this an insurmountable bug?

The form can be seen and tested at http://rankarmor.com/email.php
http://expert1.blogspot.com
NetObjects Support
2007-04-05 20:15:46 UTC
Hello Colin,

This has been submitted as a possible bug to the dev team. We appreciate
your post and hopefully this will be corrected in a future patch or version.

--
Thank you,
Adam
http://expert1.blogspot.com