serious error...please help!
Rob
2006-12-29 14:15:31 UTC

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

I have just got the following error when trying to open my site - NOF then
closes!!!!! The site is 1297 pages long...please please tell me there is a
fix for this...

Rob

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: ...rogram Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 9.0\Fusion.exe

abnormal program termination
unknown