Banner is lost
unknown
2007-01-16 00:40:48 UTC
I have unfortunaely lost my normal banner that comes with one of the default
site styles. How do I re-attach or insert it in the top of each page? Thanks
Zoli
unknown
2007-01-16 07:19:13 UTC
| I have unfortunaely lost my normal banner that comes with one of
| the default site styles. How do I re-attach or insert it in the
| top of each page? Thanks Zoli
.
Select the banner tool and place another banner where you wish it
see attached gif
--
Mike - (a.k.a. turtle) - gotFusion Extended Support
For more helpful information visit
That's the problem, I can't find the banner tool. Any ideas? Thanks.
2007-01-16 15:51:01 UTC
Zoldog said:

| That's the problem, I can't find the banner tool. Any ideas?
| Thanks.

This gotFusion tutorial will explain where to find it

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=276