components customization
Luigi Benelli
2006-12-23 05:35:44 UTC
Hello,

I am an brand-new italian user of fusion 9 &10 (and a beginner at all
effects). Can any one give me some hints about the possibility of
customising the field labels in the guestbook component and in general how
is that accomplished across the fusion components at large?

Thanks,

Luigi
Florence Italy
Peter Siebers
2006-12-23 12:24:12 UTC
Hallo Luigi,

I use the version 9 German language and I translated the Guestbook
field-label in Dutch.

In the German version you will find in the folder ..\NetObjects Fusion
9.0\Components\NetObjects\NOF Guestbook 2.0\scripts\php the files:
Guestbook_en.properties and Guestbook_de.properties
You can use one of these files to translate the field-labels. You can do
this with a text-editor.
I have no experience with the translation of other components.

Success,
Peter Siebers