Forms handler component truncates last character of last field
Sean
2007-04-25 14:56:58 UTC
I have had the recurring problem with the forms handler component - it
truncates (cuts off) the last character of the last field. In my case, this
is a phone number, so every response is missing the last digit of the
number. This is in the latest NOF9. Has anyone else had this problem, or
is there a fix available? I can't find any way to prevent this.

Sean
Daniel Hilton
2007-04-27 13:52:00 UTC
Post by Sean
I have had the recurring problem with the forms handler component - it
truncates (cuts off) the last character of the last field. In my case, this
is a phone number, so every response is missing the last digit of the
number. This is in the latest NOF9. Has anyone else had this problem, or
is there a fix available? I can't find any way to prevent this.
This also happens in NOF10!

I'm not at my development machine, so I cannot check the details, but I think I
got around it by adding an extra field after the ones you do not want to be
truncated.

Dan.
New Orleans Computer Guy
2007-07-26 13:34:50 UTC
I ran into that problem but only on a site where I used the Forms Handler
component - and I used the suggestion to put another field after the
important one I didn't want truncated. When I used the old style form
without the Forms handler component, where you just mark "Layout is a form",
I didn't get the truncation.
--
/ Jeff Teachworth

www.Webverse.Net