PHP form not emailing field data
Bill Paulson
2007-10-10 20:42:09 UTC
I'm using NOF 10 with all updates.

I created a form that is using PHP to process.

I have a label associated with a simple one line text box entry. I filled
out the form properties to send the results to me via email.

The email I get has the labels but not the data.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bill.
Nancy O
2007-10-19 22:07:05 UTC
Which php script are you using? Did you follow instructions that came with
your script?

Several of us here use the formmailer.php script from DB Masters.
For details visit
www.dbmasters.net

or their forums at
http://www.dbmasters.net/forum.php?id=3&fid=9