Re-Downloading Fusion 9
Dana Wilson
2007-03-12 16:02:21 UTC
Greetings,

I need to to some computer surgery, icluding re-formating my hd. Will I be
able to get the link to re-install Fusion 9 once my re-formating is
complete? Who do I contact in order to do a re-install?

Thanks for any help.
NetObjects Support
2007-03-12 21:30:06 UTC
Post by Dana Wilson
Greetings,
I need to to some computer surgery, icluding re-formating my hd. Will I be
able to get the link to re-install Fusion 9 once my re-formating is
complete? Who do I contact in order to do a re-install?
Thanks for any help.
Hello Dana,

To retain a download session of your product, please refer to your
purchase invoice to retrieve your login information and login to:

https://shops.netobjects.com/cgi-bin/pages/login/ml=EN

When you have logged into your account, click the ‘Download’ link. If
the Download link is inactive, please contact our sales department below
to retain an active link.

If you have any questions or concerns related to this issue, please contact:

AskNet - United States or Canada:
Telephone: 1-866-241-9582
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 9 pm (EST)
***@asknet.com

AskNet - outside the United States:
Telephone: +49 (0)721 96458 8092
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm (MET)
Fax: +49 (0)721 96458 8003
***@asknet.com

regards
John