Guestbook in NOF 9 - Password stopped working
New Orleans Computer Guy
2007-03-14 20:44:52 UTC
I republished a site with changes to a user's site and now the guestbook
won't open to the password. I can't open the guestbok on the work area of
NOF 9 to see what's inside, either.

How to reset the password in the db????
--
/ Jeff Teachworth
*//////{<>==================-

www.Webverse.Net
www.NewOrleansComputerGuy.com

P O Box 884
Metairie, LA 70004-0884
504.831.7663
-=++=-
NetObjects Support
2007-03-20 20:01:20 UTC
Hello Jeff,

Are you seeing errors when trying to edit from the page view? This would be
the greater issue here, please reply with further details. You may also
create a new ticket in support (http://support.netobjects.com) and send a
template of the site as well. We can test internally and publish remotely
to a test server.
--
Thank you,
Adam
-=++=-
New Orleans Computer Guy
2007-07-26 13:36:12 UTC
I republished without checking "Changed only" and it worked fine.
--
/ Jeff Teachworth
\ "Web and Tech Support Extraordinaire"

www.Webverse.Net