Site Search Tool
T Hathaway
2007-07-19 13:07:27 UTC
I have just bought the site search tool, uploaded it to the website and
tried it out - nothing happens when type in a word and click on go.

What do I need to do?
robert_b
2007-07-19 16:48:59 UTC
It depends on your component. You probably have a mechanism that you have
to run where it searches your entire web structure from your server. Please
be more specific about the component.
What do I need to do?
T Hathaway
2007-07-19 20:43:14 UTC
Its the Website Pros Site Search. Im using NOF9. Using the Custom Components
panel on the left I added the Site Search to the page. The only options i
get are to change colour / font only.
What do I need to do?
T Hathaway
2007-07-19 22:27:33 UTC
I appear to have it working now - thank you