Suggestion for the future
Rob Mid
2007-03-01 07:48:57 UTC
I've been using NOF since V1 on Mac and continued using it because it's
still the quickest way to put together a custom site that looks good,
despite the problems.

However, after recent upgrade experiences that created near disasters I
doubt if I'll upgrade again.

A great annoyance is seeing previous versions of NOF for which I have paid
(and tested) being given away free with magazines.

My wish list would be a 'cut down' PRO version of NOF without the primitive
gallery and shopping cart that are slow and look pretty horrible.

Plus:
A 'master page' that transferred it's proportions to all other pages
automatically much like a Dreamweaver template, instead of having to adjust
each page after some content is added.

And tweakable html for when things don't quite work. For example when
transparent space gifs locks tables.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Rob (Aus)
Mike Coombes
2007-03-01 12:18:09 UTC
Tweakable HTML... aside from making our lives easier, wouldn't that be a
major selling point? I mean, they do want to SELL software, don't they?

And don't knock free copies in magazines. I got 4 that way, liked it
enough to buy newer versions.