components menu
Gary Williams
2007-01-31 15:58:56 UTC

My components menu down the left hand side of the screen has disappeared.
How do I re-instate it? It doesn't appear as an option under tools/view
toolbars.

Regards

Gary
the other Chuck
2007-02-01 00:19:33 UTC
Gary,

Go to pull down menus, View, then Toolbars, and then check the appropriate
Components you want to show on the left side of your workspace.

the Other Chuck
Hi,
Gary
robert_b
2007-02-02 17:45:25 UTC
Sometimes when they disappear and I got to VIEW...the menu has actually
popped up somewhere else on my desktop landscape but I do not notice it.
Then, I drag it over to the left and it plops right in.
Post by the other Chuck
Gary,
Go to pull down menus, View, then Toolbars, and then check the
appropriate Components you want to show on the left side of your
workspace.
the Other Chuck
Hi,