Drop Down feature
Jay Houston
2008-03-12 20:10:26 UTC
I'm looking for a simple Drop Down component that will allow me create a
simple drop down menu that allows me to link each item in the menu to a
separate stacked page on the site. I have seen the Coolmaps Quickdrop
function but a lot of these Coolmaps tools seem to reflect supporting NOF
7.0 or earlier. I use 9.0. Will this one work fine or other suggestions?
Thanks
unknown
2008-07-21 21:58:24 UTC

I hope that I have something useful for you that works for me.

1. Add a combo box object with items for each of pages. Each combobox item
should have a meaningful name and the value should be the pagename you want to
jump to for that item.

2. Click on the HTML for the combobox and choose Inside Tag. Enter
onChange="gotourl()" with the quotes.

3. Click on After Tag. Enter the following:

<script language="javascript">
<!--
function gotourl()
{
window.top.location=document.combonav.navselect.options[document.combonav.navselect.selectedIndex].value
}
//-->
</script>

Hope this works for you.