Netobjects 9 says my flash video (swf) file is damaged!
Aaron
2007-02-03 17:40:10 UTC
If anyone can help it would be great - I made a Flash 8 flv into a swf
file - the swf file loads up perfectly with no problems. I go into NO9,
click on the Flash plug-in and insert it into a new layout. I then point it
to my local swf file and say Page Preview (or) Publish. At this point NO9
tells me that "Damaged objects have been found on the page and have been
deleted". What gives?
Aaron
2007-02-03 18:27:55 UTC
Well, seems like I got it working - for some reason NetObjects sometimes
becomes corrupted (don't know why..) Making a entirely new project seemed
to have worked.

-Aaron